Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everett turns TWO!!


As I spent some time organizing photos, I took a few minutes to look back at our sweet Everett and how much he has grown and changed over the last few years! It's pretty amazing. So, I thought I would share a few of those with you....

Here is Everett at just 14 days old!


Everett on his 1st birthday...
playing with his birthday present


Everett's 2nd birthday!
Playing in the back of Daddy's truck!


I have no idea where the last two years have gone....however, I do know that they have been filled with some of the best memories Chris and I will ever have...and that we will always hold dear to our hearts! It makes us excited to see what the next years have in store.

Here are a few pictures from our family birthday celebration this weekend.

Everett blowing out his candles!


Everett and Chris...
this is Everett's new train set...its his FAVORITE!


We recently moved all of Everett's toys to the upstairs bonus room...its been really nice not to have all these toys downstairs! He loves it, too! Here are a few pictures of that.



Getting ready to head to school!


Our family on Everett's birthday!


No comments: