Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The End of 2010!

2010 flew by before we even knew what had hit us!  It was a great year!  We had so much fun as a family - and love the new relationships that we made!

This year, I started running using the C25K app on my iPhone!  It changed my life!  I absolutely love running!  I finished the 9 week program faster than the 9 weeks and was bit by the "running bug."  Here is a picture of Shelby and I after our first 5K!  My first organized run EVER!  We did the Fort Worth Jingle Bell Run!  It was a blast!  We were so proud of ourselves afterwards!



Here are a few pictures of our home during the holidays!









Everett just loved the Snow Village!
Here he is with Uncle Aaron and Sissy and then with Grandma.  These were taken at Grandma and Pawpa's house!




The big night has finally arrived!  
These are some pictures of Everett on Christmas Eve!  
I loved these PJ's!  
They were so cute on him.






One of our little family traditions is that Chris reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas" every Christmas Eve before bedtime!  
Everett loves it.  
Our book is a really neat pop out book - which fascinates Everett!



Everett must have been such a good boy with all the goodies left by Santa!



Christmas morning!




Ma D and Pa D come to visit after Christmas and for New Years!



Getting ready to head to the Fort Worth stockyards!
Isn't my little cowboy a doll!
Cute as can be!





Finishing off the night with a lollipop!
What more could my 3 year old cowboy ask for??
LOVE!



No comments: