Tuesday, May 31, 2011

March Madness at the King House!!

Fun in the sun!
Now that the weather has changed and we are rid of the snow, 
we try and spend as much time as possible outside on the pirate ship!  
He loves this creation that Daddy made just for him!







It's the little moments on a daily basis that count!
Little moments like helping Daddy pick out paint colors for the Corvette, 
being in the kitchen with Mommy while she makes dinner, 
and playing airplane with Daddy after school!





My 30th Birthday!
This year I turned the big (and dreaded) 3-0!  
I have to say...now that I am in fact thirty - it doesn't seem so bad.
My hubby & Shelby and Aaron made this day so special for me!

Shelby and I started out the day running a local 5k benefiting Cancer.
It was a hot morning - but we enjoyed the race and hanging out with friends that morning.
After the race, Shelby and I spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon shopping and having lunch!  It was awesome girl time - and something I don't get to do often (without Everett).


That night the 4 of us (Chris and I & Shelby and Aaron) got all dolled up and went out on the town!
We enjoyed an awesome dinner and time together afterwards!
Love that I spent the day with some of my very favorite people!









SPRING BREAK 2011
This year for Spring Break, we spent time in the Texas Hill Country at my parents amazingly beautiful ranch - The Double D Ranch!  
It truly is one of my favorite places on Earth!


Here is a little of what you might see if you came for a visit.....



















AND...HERE IS MY PRETTY MOMMA 
INSIDE THE LITTLE CASITA 
AT 
THE DOUBLE D RANCH!



My nephew, Hayden!
He changes so much each time I see him!
He is growing up tooooooooo fast!







I don't think my Daddy could be happier than 
when he has his two little grandsons together!



Below is Ashley and I. Ashley is my brother's wife and Hayden's momma.




Papa D and Everett spent a lot of the time 
we were at the ranch in the hot tub.
They had so much fun together....
I think Everett about wore my Dad out!  
He loved every second of it, though!
:)












One of the best parts of hanging out at the ranch....
JUST CHILLING OUT AND RELAXING!
There is not better place to "kick up your boots..."





















CANTON GIRLS TRIP!!!
This was the first year of what we plan to make our annual Canton Girls Weekend!
We had soooooo much fun.
Shelby, Mom, Emily, Ashley, and I road tripped it out to Canton 
to celebrate my 30th birthday and my sister's 25th birthday!  Happy Birthday Emily!
We stayed in a little cottage at a local resort and had nothing but
 GIRL TIME!
Shopping, food, wine, laughing, talking, relaxing, more shopping, Mexican Train Dominoes, and oh...did I mention....
 SHOPPING!!! :)




















WHEW....WHAT A MONTH THAT WAS!

2 comments:

Sandy Williams said...

These are great photos! Did you take some of them yourself? One of my goals in the next few months is to learn how to take better pictures. I'm abysmal at it!

Kaylee said...

Hey Sandy! I did take them! My Dad bought me a new camera for Christmas and I love it! I want to learn more about it as well. I dont know much at all....this is all just from playing around! I was happy with how they came out! Looking at getting some new lenses...all in time! Let me know if you stumble upon any great advice!