Tuesday, May 31, 2011

April, April, April...

I finished my 2nd HALF MARATHON in April!
I also started running with a few new ladies...who have been great at keeping me motivated!
Here we are bright and early before the race!
Me, Nichole, and Denise!



Fort Worth Zoo Run!
This was one of the most fun 5K's ever!  
A group of my girlfriends and I ran this in the middle of April!
It was so neat to run through the zoo for a portion of this route....
I even got to push Everett!
Part of the deal with this run was a free zoo ticket!
Shelby, Everett, and I stayed afterwards and went through the zoo!
The weather was BEAUTIFUL and Everett loved seeing all the animals!
It was a great day!
























EVERETT AND MOMMY'S ANNUAL EASTER BAKING!
Last year, Everett and I started a little tradition together that I hope 
we get to keep up throughout the coming years!  
The weekend or week of Easter, we spend an afternoon making some goodies int the kitchen.  
This year we made Easter Basket Cupcakes, and Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops!













EASTER SUNDAY!
After teaching the 4 year old Sunday school class at our church, the three of us headed out to join Chris' family for more Easter celebrations!  
Everett was spoiled rotten...
I think he received 3 or 4 Easter basket's full of goodies this year!  
He had a great time hunting eggs with McKenna and Ashton (Chris' cousins' little girls).  
It was a great day to celebrate our Christ having RISEN so long ago!
















April was also full of CRAZY, CRAZY storms!
Here is a piece of HAIL we got during one of them!
Gotta love April!

No comments: