Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May...and now I am FINALLY caught up! Whew!

Now that I have blogged for the last 2 days about the last 10 months of our lives.....
I AM THOROUGHLY WHIPPED!
This one is promised to be short and sweet!
PLUS...I start a Blogger's Challenge tomorrow and am looking forward to that!

So....here it goes!

May marked the completion of my 3rd Half Marathon!
It was my friend Sarah's first - then I ran with 15 time veterans Denise and Nichole!
We had a good time....but it was HOT!
This is sure to be my last half marathon for the summer!




Attending a Ranger's game with my friend, Bailey Brown!
We had about an hour break during the 5th inning due to some crazy rain and lightening!
Once we got back to the game...the Rangers KILLED IT!
Sweet, sweet VICTORY!



Fun in the SUN on Memorial Day Weekend!









Told ya I would make it quick!  Short and sweet!
I am so glad the "catch up" part of blogging is over....now on to the fun stuff!

3 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

I'm loving all the updates!! I am SO SO SO inspired by your running success. Thank you for the sweet words on my blog. It was a hard post to write...but a lot harder to hold that in. I can not wait to make some changes!!

Jenn said...

Just found you through SITS! Love the look of your blog! It is so fun! I'm a Texas girl too!

Brittany Baughman (@TheButterflyMom) said...

You have one very handsome and spoiled lil boy and kudos to you for running marathons, I use to run, and would love to start again and get active in some marathons. Seeing your pictures inspired me!

~Fellow Texas Blogger & SITS Girl #31DBBB

RamblingsOfADiva.com