Monday, May 30, 2011

Me. Me. Me.

To kick off my "back to blogging" days...I thought I would take a second and share this fun little post that I stole from my friend (and amazing blog designer) TriciaNae!


I am....Kaylee - a laid  back, Christian, Texas girl who is in DIRE need of SUMMER!  4 days and counting!

I want...to spend time with my little family of three - and make my blogging skills more refined!

I have...too many ideas running through my head at the moment...and I don't want to forget about any of them

I wish...there were more hours in the day!

I hate...that I have been so good with my running and diet lately - and then in one week I have totally blown it!

I fear...losing my loved ones!

I hear....a quiet house...it is now nap time for little E! Whew!

I search...ETSY!  I have become obsessed lately! :)

I wonder...what our first trip to DisneyWorld as a family this summer is going to be like!  I can't wait!

I regret...eating that hamburger for lunch!  Ugh!

I love...JESUS, my family, and my friends!  I feel especially lucky that Chris and I have such a happy little boy!

I ache....when I think of something happening to my lil man!

I always...want to do better than what I actually do...

I usually...give in!  I hate to tell people no!

I am not...someone who has to be all "dolled-up" all the time!  I love being in my loungy clothes with my hair pulled back!

I dance...with Everett in the living room to "Life is a Highway" when it comes on in the "Cars" movie!

I sing...ALL THE TIME!  It's one of my favorite things to do!

I never...want to forget our family memories!  Love every moment!

I sometimes...feel like life is going by too quickly!  Everett will be FOUR in September!  Where did the time go!

I cry...when I feel overwhelmed!

I am not always...perfect!  Ha!  Obviously!  I wish I was!

I lose...motivation....I have 20 or so more pounds to lose in this weight-loss journey!

I am confused..yeah...confused when I think about being 30?  You mean, I'm not 23 anymore!  Ugh!

I need...to remember to always look at the big picture!  I get very focused on the "here and now" all too many times!

I should...be doing laundry or cleaning the floors - but here's to getting back into blogging!!


No comments: