Monday, May 30, 2011

November = THANKFUL!

 So much to be THANKFUL for!

With Chris' family living here and my family living in deep South Texas, holidays can be tricky!  This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family!  First stop was McAllen, Texas where I grew up.  We had Thanksgiving with my Mom's side and then ANOTHER Thanksgiving with my Dad's side!   After that my parents, my brother and his wife and son, my sister and her husband, and Everret, Chris and I loaded up and made the 5 hour drive to the ranch where we spent the rest of the week!  It's my favorite place to spend time with the family!  So fun, laid back, and relaxing!  Love the outdoors there - all the wildlife we get to see and such beautiful hill country in Texas!


Here are pictures of the fam at my parents house as we get ready for Thanksgiving meal #1!




My mom's house is always so beautiful and perfect....and the food is TO DIE FOR!





 MORE FUN WITH THE FAMILY!




 EVERETT AND I GOT TO FACE OFF FOR THE WISHBONE!
NOT GONNA SAY WHO WON! :)



AND....Let's not forget that Everett had to show off his iPad skills! 
 Little Turkey!




Thanksgiving Meal...Take Two!
This was at my Aunt Terri and Uncle Donald's house!  
The highlight of the day here was Everett and Uncle Donald making music!  He had fun showing Everett how to play the flute and harmonica!  It was hilarious!





Silly picture time!






The part I have been waiting for all week up until this moment....THE DD RANCH!
Paradise in the Texas Hill Country!





COUSINS!


Ma D and Pa D with their grandsons!



Having fun after dinner around the campfire.
And..yes...that is me...just don't ask!






 Love when I can get a picture of just the 3 of us!
My brother and sister are the best!
Love ya'll!



Not sure when we had a picture of just the 5 of us last!
I LOVE this one!  Perfect!



Had to end with this one....
It just makes you smile to see these two playing so well together!
My nephew Hayden is just a doll!
Look at that laugh - cousin Everett mush be HILARIOUS!


No comments: