Thursday, June 16, 2011

Deep in the HEART of TEXAS!

While Everett was spending a week with his Grandma and PawPaw King, my friend Lisa and I hit the road to the Texas Hill Country!  If there is one place in Texas that I love to be, it's there!  I am so lucky my parents have this ranch there and that I can spend time there pretty much whenever!  

Texas Paradise!

These are some photos of wildlife around the little "Casita Blanca" where we spend most of the mornings and evenings relaxing on the patio, playing Mexican Train dominoes, or enjoying some yummy food and Sangria!





I LOVED this one....and it was the only shot of this pretty Bluebird I could get! :)





Here we are regulating the wild hog population in Texas....
Hey....they state is ASKING for help!





All "dolled" up and ready for dinner at the famous Mac and Ernie's in Tarply, Texas!








My favorite (and one and only) nephew!
Hayden Lewis
How cute is he in these boots??



 My brother's new dog...
Connor



 The rest of these were taken on our last morning at the ranch! 
I LOVE THIS PLACE!















No comments: